At least 2 years of working experience as a Visual / Interaction Designer for mobile apps
HBO or WO degree in relevant direction (art, (multimedia) design, or similar)
Extensive experience with sketching, wireframing and prototyping
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile software development
- Knowledge of, or experience, with, Lean Startup, customer development and Google Design Sprints
This is you
- You’re creative to the bone and able to successfully design apps for millions of users
- You’re great at stakeholder management: you inspire, convince and challenge
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in self-steering teams
- Tech-savvy – you have a passion for new technologies and a nose for trends that remain
- We create magic in teams, so we greatly value your attitude and ability to be a team player
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with an international team of world class digital experts
- A fun, sociable and welcoming culture in an informal working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow, including events, seminars and trainings
- A flat structure where your great ideas can easily become a reality
- Flexible working schedule with a company lunch, coffee and snacks on a daily basis
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t care about where you come from, how you look or who you choose to share your life with. We’re all about people, their passions and the skills they master.
Founded in 1993, The Mobile Company is an award-winning, independently owned digital agency. Our teams of designers, developers and project managers are responsible for some of the best-known mobile apps in the Benelux. We are ambitious, hardworking, fun and passionate folks from nearly every corner of the world – inspired to make great mobile products together.
We’re very proud to partner up with exciting brands in various markets to solve real challenges for millions of users. Working with us means autonomy, flexibility, and many ways to explore, learn and make a difference on the daily. Simply by doing what you enjoy doing the most.
A place with people full of great ideas needs an operating system that helps them do what they do best. In 2016, we adopted Holacracy to help each of us thrive through self-organisation. Holacracy for an organisation is what Scrum is for a project: a method to be agile. We have no managers: The Mobile Company is run by all of us together.
We are curious about your portfolio and motivation. Apply now and we hope to see you soon!